Friday, January 31, 2014

(Review)Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Set from Natta Cosme

Happy CNY everyone:) 
I am so so so happy finally I can stay at home do nothing except eat and lay on sofa or my bed.
It is boring so I decided to write this review after I tried out for two weeks.
BeautyMate is now available in Malaysia by Natta Cosme.
I never try out this before but when I travel to taiwan this is available everywhere.
So I am excited when I received my parcel.
Beauty Product from Taiwan mostly nice and the price is not so expensive.
Students can afford to buy beauty products which suitable their skins.
As usual, Natta Cosme is expert in handle all beauty parcel. 
Everything is pack nicely and makes girl excited for it.
Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Set
LEFT: Toner
RIGHT:Mask
 There is a pump for the toner.
To apply on face you just have to pump about 3-4 drops.
This is easy to use and clean.
 Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner 120ml 
Extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract which helps to hydrate your skin and facilitate the matebolism which prepares fast absorbing of lotion. Formulated with the natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl can bright up the skin tone and balance the pH value, it makes your skin soften and smooth. Glycoproteins helps to increase the moisture balance in cuticle up to 15 hours or above.
This texture of the toner is watery and it is not thick.
This is suitable to use in Malaysia since the texture is not sticky and after apply it my skin have cooling feel.
The smell of the toner is quite light.
 There is no strong smell just a light smell which I almost forget what is the smell of this toner.
 I have two ways to apply toner.
1)The first one is moisten cotton pad with toner and stroke over face and neck in a upward motion until thoroughly absorbed.
2) Second way is I will use a few cotton pad and moisten them with toner apply it like a mask but in a shorter period
The first ways usually I will use it when I am busy no time.
When I am free I will use second ways so my skin will be more moisture.
 Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask 25g
BeautyMate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Mask is manufactured by the newly imported nano technology, combined with a close-fitting mask cutting, can effectively release essence nutrients into skin cells to bring you a unique skin care experience.
Hyaluronic acid and collagen are excellent moisturizing agents that help to smooth out skin texture. Ginkgo biloba and morus nigra leaf extracts provide whitening effects. Pearl powder contains marine micro-elements and can help to cool off and calm the skin, reduce wrinkles and pump up the moisture level. It nourishes skin cells from deep within to greatly improve skin conditions.

The smell of the mask is similar to the toner.
But the serum is much more sticky than the toner.
The serum of the mask are generous and there are many left.
 There are pearl paper help to hold the mask before I apply on my face.
The texture of the mask paper is quite thick and can hold the serum well.
After using the mask my skin doesn't feel moisture like the others mask but with a refreshing cooling feel.
I love the refreshing cooling feel which is comfortable to apply this mask in the hot afternoon.
The effect of moisturizing by the toner and mask is good and it is recommend to dry or combination skin's girl who doesn't like thick texture toner & mask but more prefer toner & mask which leave a refreshing cooling effects.

Natta Cosme Website:www.nattacosme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...