Saturday, January 11, 2014

The Alley, Stewart Lane Penang

My sister and I went The Alley in a lovely afternoon.
But we forget to bring along our camera so we just take some photo using handphone.
A secret that I love coffee so much although I didn't drink it everyday.
There are less people during daytime which is better because I really need a relax place to chill with my sister.
Cronut which actually taste like donut with some nuts and caramel on it.
Taste good but a little too sweet.
I can't finish it by myself, thanks my sis willing to share this with me.
We also order a small Chorrus which have 4 sticks.
This look like 油条 but it doesn't taste like 油条.
It taste good with nutella.
My Latte
This kills me at night because i can't sleep again because i drink a coffee after 4pm.
But this is a good one because it is quite bitter and smell good. I love it.
Will be back again for the coffee. XOXO
Address: 5, Stewart Lane, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 12pm to 12am. Opens Daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...