Saturday, November 30, 2013

Unboxing Vanity Trove Customized Box

I received a email from Vanity Trove there are new items available for the customized beauty box.
It is been a long time since my last Vanity Trove beauty box.
I am surprise with the full size Neogence Eye Cream. 
I want to buy a new eye cream in coming year 2014.
And this is an anti-wrinkle eye cream. I think it is worthy to spend.
So I spend again:( Someone please stop me from spending.
There is a extra Miracle Oil shampoo free with any personalized beauty box.
Total there will be 7 items which one is full size and the other is travel size items.
 The full size eye cream is too big to put inside the Vanity Trove box.
Neogence Hyaluronic Acid DNA Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream improves the three major eye contour skin problems, fine lines, dryness and darkness, and repairs skin at the same time.
 The eyecream is 15ml.
15ml is enough to use one year because eye area is quite small.
 The texture is thick and creamy but there are no any fragrance smell.
I think this is suitable for very dry skin.
The light texture and good absorption make me in love with this eye cream.
 A voucher to get RM10 off the worthy book at Worthy Media Sdn Bhd.
Not a useful voucher.:( Sorry ya.
Loreal Liss Ultime smooths and nourishes unmanageable, frizzy hair with Argan & Olive oils and protects against humidity.
My friend Valerie introduce me Loreal hair mask but not yet have chance to try out.
This size is good enough to bring out during travel.
The smell is good and I have high confidence on Loreal hair product.
 This is the extra freebies with any purchase on personalized beauty box or surprised beauty box.
BC Oil Miracle Shampoo cleanses the hair while at the same time indulging it in a crystal clear formulation.
Again,I brought Kose anti-aging series.
I been trying all series of Kose Infinity since my last Vanity Trove box.
These three works good. My skin feel moisturized.
Deep Production UV is my favourite. 
It is small and easy to carry out.
It only need a little amount and works good. 
But a little remind, these only suitable for dry skin since it is thick and oily texture.
Inside the box also have these not-so-useful voucher.
 A little Christmas Present for myself.
I am not affordable to spend any although I have many wishlist for my Christmas.
I been spend a lot during my internship. Time to save.
But it is okay. I must control myself. Be control,be control.

There are many other brand sample available for customized beauty products.
If you are interested to subscribe Vanity Trove Beauty box, please visit https://www.vanitytrove.com for details.  And also follow their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia Follow them for more new info.
****If you don't want to miss out any good deal remember to subscribe they always send me email

Disclaimer: This beauty box brought by myself and anything I said just my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...