Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Gift from Natta Cosme

 Christmas is around the corner and I am excited with this festival.
One day, one parcel reached my home.
I wonder what it is? 
Well, I stop online shopping for a few weeks so I dunno why there is a parcel for me.
Natta Cosme sent me a Christmas parcel.:) How lovely they are~
 The package is super cute with wishes.
 They called me princess. Thank you.
 Inside have these cute angpao.
 And some of the mask and Christmas candy and accessories.
 Lastly,there is a lovely letter for me.
Thank you so much Natta Cosme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...