Tuesday, November 5, 2013

(Review)The Butterfly Project : Natta Cosme Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel Alcohol-Free Toner

I think I am super lucky  to get chosen to join the first Natta Cosme Review Program with The Butterfly Project
Natta Cosme is a Malaysia beauty product online website. There are many brand's beauty product available in ready stock imported from other country like Taiwan,Japan,USA and UK. What excited us is they always bring various good product and they have very good service in their shipping.
The Butterfly Project is a community of independent beauty and lifestyle bloggers geared towards inspiring everyone around us.
 This Natta Cosme box is super nice and strong to protect everything inside.
I am super excited when I opened it.:)
They used their way to protect all the stuff inside the box. Give them a like!~
There are a big toner, a pretty pouch and a love letter❤
This is for me~~~~
Yeah love it I totally dunno what is this???~
 This is super surprise when I saw this inside the cute pouch.
This can be use together with the toner.
There are also a small pill by Clinic Natta Cosme.
I think this will cure my curious about all I get in this beauty box.
There are a little note inside the pill.
>>>
Cotton pads are commonly used to apply toner on face for better absorption.
What do you think?

[ Use make up cotton of 5 big reason ]
1. Easy to control water dosage is very convenient.
2. The release, the face skin toner fair distribution can be the same weight.
3. Wipe away the skin can watch action, a slight old waste cells cutin efficacy.
4. Even the alar such corner is wiped.
5. Can clean skin table have leather channel for skin, make up cotton can fill bump.

The answer is YES especially Lily Bell Lilian Puff from Natta Cosme.
This very soft but strong cotton pad is super suitable to use together with toner to remove all the dead cell but it doesn't change its shape after using it.

There are also this famous product which can be use after apply the toner.

Egyptian Magic Cream is an all-natural skin cream made from six of nature's most powerful moisturizing and healing ingredients. For more than 20 years we have been blending these ingredients using our unique, proprietary process based on a formula that was created thousands of years ago in the land of the Pharaohs.
The result is a luxurious cream with moisturizing and nourishing properties that are legendary among celebrities, the fashion industry, even doctors and hospitals. With that support, Egyptian Magic has grown exclusively through word-of-mouth to be one of the most popular and widely endorsed skin creams in the world.
From babies' bottoms to the faces of the top supermodels in the world, Egyptian Magic legitimately bears the words "All-Purpose."
I think most of us will choose moisturizer but I think Egyptian Skin Cream can be another choice for us too since it give a good result.

There is also a love letter from Natta Cosme.
Continue read it later I will give you all some love from Natta Cosme.
Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Toner is made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients - THAYERS® Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS® are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. 
 These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you'll know why. 

The rose smell is very comfortable and it have a aloe vera formula which will moisturizes our skin gentle with vitamin C. And it is only RM45 for a big bottle of toner which is 355ml. I don't have a sensitive skin so when I use it, it is quite gentle for me without any alcohol smell but with light rose smell. I use it with a cotton pad to remove all my dead cell on my skin and let my skin absorb all the toner to moisturizes my skin before I apply my emulsion and moisturizer.After using it, my skin feel moisturizes with although it look watery and I don't expect it to give a similar moisturizes feel like I using my emulsion.
 It is alcohol free and paraben free and it is also organic which make me love with this toner.
Thank you the love from Natta Cosme X The Butterfly Project for giving me a chance to join this review project. Hope next time I will have more lucky chance to join more lovely project.
Lastly, thank you all the readers for your supportive.
Type in:
LOVEBT
to get RM5 discount for purchase above RM50
(available till 15/1/2014)

Natta Cosme:www.nattacosme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...