Friday, July 5, 2013

Unboxing Vanity Trove July 2013 Edition; Infinite Youth is Possible with KOSE

I been waiting this parcel since end of June.
Finally, i got my parcel yesterday.
I feel so excited to open my very first beauty box.
I always want to try out beauty box but I never really make any payment to get myself one.
But last month I saw some blogger sharing about this July beauty box is about KOSE.
I really excited while waiting my KOSE beauty box.
I saw this banner before I make my payment. 
Haiz!!!!Online banking is a hate because I can shopping without outing. I thought I can save more during holiday but I still spending in HOME!!!!
Niu-Er is the KOSE ambassador & Taiwanese Famous Beauty Guru.
He has the best and fair skin compared to Malaysia male.( Sorry I am out of topic again==)
Vanity Trove beauty box is covered with KOSE. Vanity Trove crossover KOSE is ❤.
This beauty box is quite thick good enough to protect anything inside.
KOSE Forever radiant. Forever you.
 Tadaah!!!!Full of KOSE travel sample and a coupon with Niu-Er photo. :)
They send me a full travel size sample include some unknown brand sample.
 I like the purple paper cover the surprises inside the box.
 I think all this is anti-aging vs whitening products. Maybe?
 A closer and clearer shoot on all the products.
This include two small KOSE Eye Jelly, Clear up Wash, Cleasing Gel, Adcance Serum II, Essence Lotion II, Deep Production UV SPF50++++. 
They also send me a unknown brand sample and Jean Paul Eau De Tolitte(1ml).
Inside the box also include this cute coupon Free Trendy Pouch and Skin Consultation & Analysis with any purchase of KOSE Infinity Pure Advance items.

What do I think about this beauty box?
Since I am only pay RM50 for this box include postage I don't expect any full size products of KOSE because KOSE products seems expensive. I am quite satisfy with the travel size sample I can try out before I make any purchase. However, what dissapointed me is they don't give any info about the sample. I really dunno what is the functions and the prices of products. 

Do you think I will repurchased beauty box?
No!No!No! I don't think I will waste my money on beauty box anymore. Enough for the surprises. I should have control myself from buying this kind of want not need things. 

If you are interested to subscribe Vanity Trove Beauty box, please visit https://www.vanitytrove.com for details. 
And also follow their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia Follow them for more new info.

Disclaimer: This beauty box brought by myself and anything I said just my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...