Sunday, February 23, 2014

La Collection de Grasse-Magnolia & Mûre Eau de Toilette

After watch this video from Taiwan famous youtuber about her sharing of her perfume collection, Magnolia & Mûre Eau de Toilette become one of my top wishlist.
I want to buy this and keep on tell my bf how much I want this every night
Then, before Valentine he brought me this because we thought he is going to kl for work during Valentine and he want to buy me something I like.
I feel loved when he willing to brought something in my wishlist*oops my wishlist is getting long in 2014
After the loccitane promoter introduce about all the perfume of  La Collection de Grasse.
I feel hard to make my decision since all smell good and there is new collection roses.
Finally, bf help me make decision and I choose the Magnolia & Mure de Toilette.
There are six choice in La Collection de Grasse
 check it here for more details
My gifts well wrapped with colour paper and sticker and ribbon
I get this before one week of Valentine but I open it on 13th 12am 
I know I am weird haha
The prelude to this fragrance includes notes of magnolia, made with an essential oil from the Far East. The eau de toilette evolves with wild and musky blackberry notes, giving a tenderrness to the woody profile. 


The colour of the edt is my favourite colour purple colour :D
The smell of this EDT is start with wild berry which is very nice but end with a strong woody smell which is different from what I like usually.
Usually I more prefer light and refreshing smell with a sweet scent such as rose or green tea smell.
But this is very different this is more mature smell and different from sweet girl smell.
This is EDT and the smell is quite light when I spray some on my hair and cloth
*sorry I don't spray on my skin
Love it❤
It is good try to change something that I not willing to try out
If I went alone I think I will get Fleur D'Or & Acacia Eau De Toilette or Thé Vert & Bigarade Eau de Toilette which is more sweet and refreshing than something smell mature.
One of my favourite smell is Fleur D'Or & Acacia Eau De Toilette after test of the sample given by the promoter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...