Monday, February 17, 2014

(Glasses Online) Dating Looks

I was invited to be a style advisor by Glasses Online.
It is fun to share something that I really interested.
When I received this offer to create a style with glasses from Glasses Online, I was thinking which styles should i consider? 
After much consideration,I decided to create a sweet look of a girl date with boyfriend.
I choose Ray-Ban ClubMaster because it can create a soft style with a clever and polite look.
This glasses look simple but can give a good impression to people.
You don't have to wear in pink to look lovely but wear in simple with a cotton bag which make you look more friendly with no distance compared to branded bag.
And a simple short dress with a short boots to make your leg looks slim and longer.
My tips to this style is Less is More.
Dabe Chen from Taiwan
An example from a Taiwan girl that wear in simple but look sweet.

Glasses Online is Malaysia's first online retailer for prescription glasses,sunglasses and contact lenses. 
And follow their facebook at https://www.facebook.com/glassesonline.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...