Saturday, August 17, 2013

Best of HiShop

It‘s been a long time I didnt received any beauty box from Hishop. 
I super miss the pinky hishop box.:)
They promised with cash on delivery,international delivery and 2 Free samples with any purchase which made my choice to shopping with Hishop.
Somemore there are many brands of beauty products from worldwide available in the shop.
Like my favourite nature & co.,rosebud perfume,beautymate from taiwan and also many korean brands like tony moly,jelly pong pong.
They also excellent in handle our beauty products.
There are 2 layer of protection from the bubble wrap and the strong pinky box.
You never worry about the safety of your beauty products.
Their delivery never disappointed me. Always so fast!!!!!><
When you buy more than RM50 you can save on postage because it is FREE nationwide delivery.
Read my first review on my first pinky box if you missed.
http://crazying-eriol.blogspot.com/2013/04/hishop.html
My second beauty box from Hishop. Love it so much:)
http://crazying-eriol.blogspot.com/2013/06/may-little-surprise-from-hishop.html
Details review on nature co vital purity lift mask.Super effective.
http://crazying-eriol.blogspot.com/2013/06/review-nature-co-vital-purity-lift-mask.html
And more to update soon.Follow my blog to read more review on Hishop:)

Visit Hishop before all the beauty products finish grab by the others girls.
Love ya XOXO:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...