Sunday, August 18, 2013

Nature & Co. from Hishop

Finally,I have time to review this from my Hishop first beauty box.
Read my first review on my first pinky box if you missed.
http://crazying-eriol.blogspot.com/2013/04/hishop.html
Nature & Co. is a brand under KOSE.
And KOSE is the famous whitening brand. 
I feel excited when I got chance to try out Nature & Co. products.
 After finish wash my face, I used Pure White Lotion Light. 
The texture is very watery and it is a toner before I apply my moisturizer.
The smell is nice. It have light herb smell which I quite like it. 
It can tight my pores well. 
The lotion is not sticky at all and very refreshing. 
It has similar light herb smell. I love it.
It has very light texture and it is milky. 
I find it not moisturize enough for my dry skin. However, it is suitable for oily skin or combination skin.
You may get this sample with any purchase in HiShop.

Visit Hishop before all the beauty products finish grab by the others girls.
Love ya XOXO:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...