Monday, April 29, 2013

April welcome pack from HiShop

I joined Hishop Beauty Ambassador Programme
And they send me a Welcome Pack this month
Thank you Hi Shop and I am one of the ambasador:) 
seriously???lol 
HiShoppronounced as hai-shop ] is an online beauty and cosmetics store. 
They only carry Genuine Products and they believe that beauty should be made accessible for everyone – anytime and anywhere.
There are some brands I knows such as Shills, Yadah,  Candydoll, Stage and many new brands that I am not familiar with.
Received this parcel in a good condition
And the pink colour attract me 
I probably will reuse it to keep my beauty products
***save our environment by reduce waste
The box is big enough to keep a lot of stuff and it can protect the beauty products well
They wrap the full-size beauty products with thick bubble wrap to protect them
Totally  100% safe
They also send me 2 discount vouchers to use at Hi-Shop & Milkdeal
***who interested also can email me 
They send me 2 real-sized products and 2 sample-sized products
List of the beauty products:
Light Green sample-sized product

(Left)Nature & Co Pure White Lotion Light (180ml)--RM58.90

Purple sample-sized product

Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask (140ml)--RM88.90

Eyeshadow
Moisturizer
Visit Hi-Shop here and follow their facebook here
They do provide FREE nationwide delivery 7 days over RM50
So girls is time to start your online shopping:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...