Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May Little Surprise from Hishop

Remember last month I told you all about my April welcome pack from Hishop.
They send me my special picked May surprise pack. Thank you Hishop:)
Got my May ambassador surprise pack last week but I am too busy with my final exam.
So kinda sorry for my late sharing post. 
The parcel I get for May is quite heavy.
I wonder what they send me this month?Body lotion?Shampoo?Lipbalm?Sunscreen?
Tadaah!!!!!
They send me these...scroll down and keep reading it.
Special thanks to Mabel from Hishop handpicked these for me.
They were packed with strong protection in bubble-wrapped.
I don't think I have time to write a makeup review for these weeks because I am busy with my final exam so fragrant body products is nice enough to cheer up my stressful day
Inside the parcel there are 2 bottles of body wash

(Left)Scent Affair Fragrant Bodywash - Almond Oil (275ml)--RM7.80

This contain Almond Oil which is rich in Vitamin E that helps to nourish the skin keeping it soft, beautiful and radiant. The smell is quite nice and no weird smell. I think I will use it when I want to hydrate my skin.

(Right)Scent Affair Fragrant Bodywash - Sea Minerals & Mint (275ml)--RM7.80

With an elegant fragrance containing the scent of the ocean waves, fresh marine twist of watery floral fragrance and cool mint. The combination of Sea Minerals and Mint will give you that refreshing feeling and that boost in energy that you need. This refreshing bodywash solution will leave you feeling energised and ready to take on the day. This make me so refreshing during hot day and after I exercise. 
Twistband Hair Tie (Sample)--free
· Made of soft elastic that keep your hairstyle secured
· Thicker than regular hair ties, they don’t leave marks in your hair
· They also look super cute on your wrists
This is super nice. I saw it on Hishop website and hoping to try it out. Feel grateful they send me this. I think it will be nice to use it to make a hairbun, best hairstyle for Malaysia all year summer hot weather. Wait I have time maybe I will upload my own hairbun photo:)
This is not only available in Hishop but also in Watson too.
But if you make any purchase in Hishop you are entitled to get one for FREE. Yeah I mean free!!!!What are you waiting for faster make your purchase in Hishop and get your Twistband Hair Tie, available in many colours.
Lastly, there are three vouchers come together with the parcel.
Yay, more shopping for my May.
There are some suprises for my readers.
Exclusive May Discount Code: HISURPRISE
Get RM20 Rebate off total purchase (minimum of RM99 required)

Visit Hishop before late.
FREE Scent Affair Bodywash (275ml)!
with every purchase of RM150 and above
*Promo valid until 30 June 2013 or while stocks last
SHOP NOW: http://bit.ly/17Uq46e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...