Wednesday, June 12, 2013

(Review) Timeless Truth Q-10 Intense Elasticity Mask

This is a giftaway from Tammy and TT mask. I am so lucky to win one.
I never try out an anti-aging treatment mask before.
But I think I should start to use an an anti-aging treatment mask from now.
The mask sheet is filled with rich serum. The extra serum are applied on my neck.
The serum of the mask really hydrating my skin compared to Cooling Mask.
My pores is tight after 20 minute apply.
And I can feel that it have brightening effects. Do I see wrongly?
I love this so much because I can see the instant effects.
This is so recommended if you want to keep your skin young. 

 BENEFITS

Anti-Aging, Prevent Wrinkles, Smoothens Fine Lines, Brightening, Moisturizing

 INGREDIENTS

Coenzyme Q10, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin
You may buy it here : Timeless Truth Q-10 Intense Elasticity Mask RM10
I get more chance to review and have more Malaysian beauty blog to read there
Let join them:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...