Sunday, September 15, 2013

(Review) Overlab Yellow Pumpkin Real Powder Mask by Hishop

Hi!~It's mask time. 
I am a lazy girl to use beauty product everyday. 
I only use when I am in good mood to apply them.
However, I did clean my skin everyday. :) It is a must***tips
So, I will use a mask during weekend when I offday. 
No need to work sure got mood to apply a mask.
This week I apply Overlab Yellow Pumpkin Real Powder Mask.
This is sent to me last last week by Hishop.
Read this if you not yet read it.
They send me moisture care mask. This is what I need. :)
Remember this tips: Before you whitening, you must moisturizing your skin. 
So, moisturizing is more important than whitening. 
If you skin moisture enough, your skin will look healthy and fair. 
Overlab Yellow Pumpkin Real Powder Mask
1 sheet is 25ml. And it is only cost RM9.90.
You can get it here.
This Autumn squash powder sheet beneficial to skin moisture provides the freshness and efficiency of ingredients efficiently and adds the closeness and nutrition of skin with the synergy effectt of concentrated essence.
First step: Apply toner after face wash
 (I skip this step because I use hada labo and the texture is quite thick so I do not apply toner before do this mask)

Second step: Press the ampoule on the on the upper part of the pouch following the arrow.
(Press all the serum up to the powder paper mask in yellow colour)

Third stepPress everywhere so as for the ingredients to be evenly soaked into the lower sheet. 
(Press the ampoule to the powder mask)
Fourth stepAfter pulling out the sheet sufficiently soaked with the ingredients from the pouch, touch its part with well-absorbed powder and naturally made texture on the face, match the areas of eye rims and mouth on the sheet into the face, and leave them covered. 

Fifth step Rest comfortably for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask.

Sixth step :Remove the mask, and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently petting the skin.
The effect is super good. The moisture effect is good and effective.
I can feel the effect immediately.
But the smell is so "pumpkin" , so natural like i really put a pumpkin on my face.
Hate or love the smell? Depend on personal view.
I still can accept the smell and I apply for 20 minutes.
The ampoule of the mask is quite thick like hada labo toner.
And the powder paper mask is quite special and quite comfortable.
Rate: 4/5 
The quality of this mask is quite okay and the effect of the mask is not bad I love it.
It can help to moisture my skin after a stressful week.

‘Like’ Hishop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy 
Follow them on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Exclusive RM20 rebate for all of you:
AUGBOX
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 31 October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...