Monday, July 8, 2013

The Liebster Award

Tagged by blogger Maple Shuh Hong, never meet her but she is a very friendly girl and hopefully I can meet her one day in any blogger events.
Seriously, I totally dunno what The Liebster Award is???
But I see some blogger really addicted to this.Tagging each other and I really skip all about this. Like a trend lol
But since I been tagged, I think I have to take a look. XD Holiday now and I have many extra time.

The Liebster Award

The Rules are : 
♣Post 11 random facts about yourself. 
♣Answer the 11 questions the awarding blogger has posted for you. 
♣Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers ) for the award and link them in your post. 
♣Let the bloggers you have nominated know they are nominated. 
♣No tag backs

11 Facts about ME❤
1. I like sushi but I hate salmon.
2. I super like strawberry cheese cake. I feel happy to see strawberry.
3. I will go Paris one day. Maybe.
4. I am poor. My wishlist is very long.
5. I like beauty products but I don't really use it everyday because I am lazy.
6. I read blog more than book.
7. I like pretty girl more than guys.
8. I really miss Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl.
9. I follow a lot pretty girl in Instagram.
10. I love my dad and mom.
11. I watch Sin-Chan for more than one hour using my handphone before I sleep.

Question by  Maple Shuh Hong
1. Do you know that there is this French kiss before u do so? What's your first reaction o this?
I dunno.
2. What is the camera model you are using currently?
Nikon D3000
3. cheese, chocolate, strawberry?
Strawberry is love.
4. Do you watch running man?
I watch latest episode every week. I am a running man super fan.
5. Who/what inspired you to blog? 
Rinka I want to share and record my happy life like her. But I am getting lazy.
6. What kind of blog style do you read on?Who is your favourite blogger? 
Mostly beauty blog include taiwan blog(my favourite).
My favourite blogger is Rinka. She looks happy and loves her life so much. 
7. Have you been join any blogger events before? Would you interest in joining any blogger events?
Never because all events is in KL no chance to go there too far and no money.
Yes hopefully Penang also have some events like The Butterfly Projects events. They already organize a lots party, movie party, spa party and I miss out a lot fun time to know more cute and fun bloggers.
8. What are you doing before you turn on your computer?
Check my email.
9. What is your own personal taboo to people about you? (I must make sure my fridge has only odd number of can drinks, David Beckham has this taboo, he would drink the cans if he found out even number)
Don't act like you are princess or prince and order me do this do that or be rude to me.
10. What do you not like about food? ( eg:I dun like to eat cheese, I will vomit whenever I taste them.  I like to cook but I dun like to wash dishes afterward)
Leave it there or ask other help me eat it.
11. Last question! erm....What is the fruits that you eat in your hostel?
Mostly Apple and I hate Orange.

My list of people I want to tag.(Take attention)
5. Ah Tay

My Questions for you!
1. What do you think about me? Explain.
2. What do you think about yourself? Explain.
3. What is your dream? Explain.
4. What is your wishlist? Explain.
5. Which country do you want to go? Explain.
6. Do you like sushi? Explain.
7. Do you like Penang or KL more?
8. Do you like rainy day? Explain.
9. Do you love your parents? Explain.
10. What is love? Explain.
11. Please post your latest self-photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...