Friday, January 11, 2013

Lucky Day

This morning i receive a parcel from POSLAJU.
After i open the parcel then i rmb that i just win Kleenex around november.
Last year 2012, i join a giftaway organised by Cynful.:D
I m so lucky to be one of the winner.
2012 is a lucky year for me.
I had win a few things from contest or giftaway.
Hope 2013 will continue with my luck. XD
Shopping vouchers
Kleenex Festive Box Packs
Kleenex Hand & Face Moist Wipes
Kleenex Hand Sanitizing Moist Wipes
Kleenex 3-ply UltraSoft Pocket Packs
Kleenex Vintage SoftPacks
Kllenex Vintage Pocket Packs
Kleenex Vintage Value Packs
I totally in love with Kleenex tissues because their design is very elegent.
Thank you Cynful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...