Friday, October 18, 2013

(Review) BEAUTY CLINIC MEDIHEAL Lemonlime ADE Mask

Mask of this week is this Lemon Lime mask that I received from Hishop.
It's been a long time I didn't use a brightening mask.
Usually I like to use hydrating mask because my skin always so dry. :)
But it is okay to try out this because the package of the mask is super refreshing.
My skin want to drink a big lemonade❤
 This contains fresh lemon lime vitamins and antioxident components. 
This is specially for sebum control and diminishes rough, dry and dehydrated skin.
It also moisturizes our skin for a brightening effect to prevents further skin problems. 
 Directions for use: 
1. After cleansing, prep skin with toner
 2. Remove mask from package and place onto face 
3. Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and remove
 4. Pat remaining essence into the skin lightly until fully absorbed.
 The mask paper is in white colour and it have a strong lemon smell.
 The mask paper have very nice texture and it is a little bit thick absorbed with lemon smell serum.
Rate: 3/5
I like the scent of the mask. It is very lemon and I feel that my face maybe will bright up instantly:)
One more nice about this mask is the mask paper is quite thick and can absorb a big amount of serum.
If you want whitening your face you may go Hishop and enjoy your shopping.
It is only RM4.50. Super cheap for a brightening mask.

‘Like’ Hishop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy 
Follow them on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Exclusive RM20 rebate for all of you:
HSMASK
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 31 October 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...