Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Learning Nuts and Bolts of Affiliate Marketing with Taufik Yusof

 Source: ACCESSTRADE

If you have a passion for blogging and good writing skills, you cannot be an unemployed person. Nowadays, blogging is not just a part-time habit. You could make a good amount of money if you are sincere in this field. The only thing you have to do is to find a good affiliate marketing platform. Affiliate marketing is a process in which an affiliate can earn money by promoting someone’s product. If you can influence others to buy that product, you get a commission on that and that is your earning.

If you want to be an affiliate marketer, you need to know the basics of this field of work. And learning from a well-known affiliate marketer is the best way to adopt. Here we have Taufik Yusof, a very popular name in the field of affiliate marketing. He is from Kulim. He actively promotes affiliate products and services.

Let’s have a talk with him on the various aspects of affiliate marketing. We are going to know the answers to all types of questions that bother a new affiliate marketer. Following are the excerpts from an interview with Taufik Yusof. Hope it will help you a lot.

Why did you start affiliate marketing?

Affiliate marketing does not require any initial amount to start it. In the world where everything is surrounded by fake things, Affiliate marketing is building trust among people. It is the easiest and best way to generate an online income with zero cost. I have started affiliate marketing to earn some extra money.

Can you share a little bit about how you got started with affiliate marketing and when did you start?

I was doing e-Commerce and drop shipping. But as a solopreneur, with a tight budget, it’s hard to scale my business. Then in 2017, I found a video on Youtube that teaches people to make money with affiliate marketing.

From that moment, I started to explore more about affiliate marketing. After some time, I joined an affiliate program and started making money with affiliate marketing.

What was interesting about affiliate marketing?

The most interesting thing about Affiliate marketing is that it does not require any money to start. It is a type of business model that allows everyone to start generating money from anywhere. People can even start with zero cost.

How did you first find out about affiliate marketing?

While I was struggling with my e-Commerce and drop shipping businesses, I accidentally discover about affiliate marketing from a YouTube video. After that, i tried to gain some basic information about it which had led me to finally join.

Were you worried that it might be a scam?

I was not worried because I only get involved with a reliable and trusted company. Just like the newcomers, I was also in a dilemma that it might be a scam but when I searched about it, I found that many people are in this field. I think as long as it is free to register, it will be okay for us.

How has your life changed since starting affiliate marketing?

Now I have extra money, free time, and also connections with influencers around the world. My life is totally different compared to the past. I no longer face any financial hurdles, I can make extra money, purchase more products and have a lot to share with others. I write reviews on my blogs to help others in choosing the perfect product for them.

What does your regular day look like?

Now, my life is different compared to the past. I don’t have any financial hurdles, I can make extra money, purchase more products and have a lot to share with others. Currently, I am managing my digital agency by spending time on specific Facebook groups to build and maintain a relationship with others. I also do some follow-ups and nurture leads on Messenger and email. This has become my daily routine.

How do you create content to promote the products?

I use a marketing email to deliver my content based on problem-solving recommendations. Firstly, I promote whatever products I have by explaining the benefits, pros & cons, and then share the link to them. Other than that, I also use my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to connect with my friends and followers. I also share the product’s link for others to buy.

Did you manage to influence your friends or family to join affiliate marketing?

Yes. Somehow I managed to influence some of my friends but I am still unable to influence other people from Malaysia.

How is affiliate marketing helping you? As a finance or career?

Affiliate marketing has been a very helpful platform to me. It helps me to create an extra income stream while I’m running my digital agency. I am also in the process of creating my digital course and coaching program to help people. Affiliate marketing will definitely help people to start making money.

Do you see yourself doing affiliate marketing in the long run or is it a short stint?

I think I will do it in the long term because there is no solid reason to stop doing affiliate marketing. I’m interested in doing this and also happy to help give solutions to others.

What are the challenges you faced when you first joined affiliate marketing?

In the beginning, I had a problem with delaying my tasks. Lack of interest makes me lazy, which eventually leads to procrastination. Initially, my reach was very limited and that was a big challenge for me.

What are your tips to remain relevant and active on the social media platform?

You need to remain connected with people and constantly give value to others through content.

What do you think is the key to being a successful affiliate marketer?

Do not try to increase your reach instantly. Instead, focus on one niche and promote one or two products at a time.

How have you benefited by joining ACCESSTRADE MY?

Now, I can even promote big brands from Malaysia although it was not quite possible in the beginning.

What advice would you give to those people who want to take a leap of faith but are reluctant about trying something new like affiliate marketing?

You would not know about something unless you actually tried it. My advice is to jump in and give your best before assuming that it will not work.

To take a look at her profile, one can always visit these links.

Facebook link: https://facebook.com/taufikbmd

Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/blankfilemilliondollar/?hl=en

Twitter link:https://twitter.com/CliffTopex

Linkedin link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taufik-yusof-242329161/

ACCESSTRADE MY is an affiliate marketing platform where you can choose top brands and products to promote to your followers. An established affiliate marketing platform like ACCESSTRADE MY will connect you to several brads at a time. As a result, you will be able to generate income from many campaigns and benefit from having a streamlined platform. For more info, visit https://accesstrade.global/my/ or register here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...