Friday, June 21, 2013

(Review) Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask

Finally, I finish my last semester final exam and I have one month holiday before I start my internship.
Kinda worry about my internship but it's holiday 
So I gonna ignored the bad feelings and enjoy my very last holiday
I have many time to clean my home, outing with my sister,eating,and try out all beauty products.
I decided to give a try on this Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask.
This is given by Hishop by April. Check out my April Welcome Pack to see the other beauty products in the box.
Nature & Co is a sister company of KOSE which kose toner is famous for brightening effects.
And Nature & Co products are using natural ingredients. Which make it different from Kose products. 
Description:
  • Tightens pores and smoothens skin texture
  • This cool-feeling lift mask smoothens out sagging skin
  • The natural clay ingredients banish dullness to produce soft, smooth skin
  • No artificial coloring Ingredients:
Beauty Formulation:
  • Organic plant extract essence (moisturizing)
  • Organic lavender extract essence
  • Organic chamomile extract essence
Ingredients for healthy, firm, and lustrous skin:
  • Natural Vitamin E (emollient)
  • Collagen (moisturizing)
  • GABA (moisturizing)
  • Hot spring water
How to use:
Apply once or twice a week after washing your face. Spread an amount about the size of four cherries evenly over your face so that the skin is covered and rinse off after approximately 5 minutes. Apply skin lotion/toner to complete the skin treatment.
The texture of the mask is thick, creamy and it is in white colour. It is a clay mask.  And it have smell between lavender and camomile. I kinda like this smell because I love flower tea especially camomile tea. This package can be use 3 times for a person but I share it with my sister . Sharing is caring :D I tried out twice before I write out this review.
The real smell on face is strong alcohol smell. It hurts my eyes and nose so if you really using this keep away your eyes and nose. And I don't recommend this to sensitives skin. I think it contain alcohol which will hurt sensitive skin. However, the mask is quite effective. I can see my pores tight after I wash my face with clear water. And my skin looks fairer after using this. It really remove my dullness. And my skin is clean and smooth.

Will I buy this in future?
50/50 I will buy this because the effects is good but in same time I really don't like beauty product with strong alcohol smell. It hurts my eyes and nose. But if you have normal skin like me and you looking for a mask with a good brightening effects, you must try this.
Where to buy this?
This is available in Watson and Hishop.
Nature & Co Vital Purity Lift Mask(140ml) is RM88.90 if you want to buy in Hishop.
But you also can get a free sample of this mask with any purchase in Hishop.
Visit Hishop before late.
There are some suprises for my readers.
Exclusive May Discount Code: HISURPRISE
Get RM20 Rebate off total purchase (minimum of RM99 required)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping at Lotus: Earning Your Affiliate Marketing Income

 Shopping at Lotus and earn your affiliate marketing income. Affiliate marketing has revolutionized the way people earn money online. One e...